Effective July 1, 2021, when a repair shop is SGI Accredited, it means:
- They understand the requirements to repair all vehicles safely.
- They’re committed to following vehicle manufacturer repair procedures.
- They have the tools, training, and equipment to fix most vehicles, as well as the knowledge to turn away work they can’t do properly and safely.
When you choose an SGI Accredited repair shop to fix your vehicle, you can rest assured:
- Your vehicle will be repaired safely and in line with vehicle manufacturer repair procedures.
- The repair shop employs certified auto body repair technicians and maintains third-party structural welding certification.
- You’ll receive a minimum two-year labor warranty on the repair.
- We’ll provide support if there’s an issue with the repair. For example, we’ll work with the repair shop to ensure you have rental coverage (if eligible) in the event of a delay, or address any repair quality issues
- SGI Assessments provided – Certified SGI estimating Centre
Learn more at https://www.sgi.sk.ca/choosingashop
I-CAR – Certified Technicians
Cardiff Collision has 3 platinum I CAR Certified Technicians and 1 – I-CAR platinum estimator.
I-CAR’s Professional Development Program featured distinct training paths that provide collision repair technicians and estimators the up-to-date knowledge and skills they need to preform their role successfully.
- Non Structural Technician
- Steel Structural Technician
- Refinish Technician
- Aluminum Structural Technician (only for Gold Class – Aluminum)
In order to achieve I-CAR Platinum recognition, technicians must complete all of their role-based courses, including welding qualification which is renewed every 3 years. Refinish technicians must also complete supplier Certified training.
Learn more at https://www.i-car.ca/training/recognition
Certified Collision Care program
Assured Performance has launched the Canadian Certified Collision Care Program. This program provides complete national coverage of Certified repair providers – best in class businesses that have met or exceeded the advanced technical requirements to become officially Certified. The national network provides complete coverage with a light in every community so consumers and insurers can locate a certified repair provider anywhere and everywhere they might need one. The program is now available across Canada. Once your shop is Certified, you are also officially recognized by participating OEMs. This unique approach enables your shop to be Certified Once and Recognized by Many, using a consistent turnkey approach that eliminates redundancy in program requirements, repetitious inspections, and unnecessary duplication of costs.
With Canadian management and an inspector team that is trained, tested and trusted covering Canada, Certified Collision Care is rapidly expanding, providing critical benefits to the Canadian market.
Cardiff Carstar Regina is certified to repair the following auto makes – Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Kia, Hyundai, Genesis, Ford, Subaru, Nissan & Pro-First certified for Honda and Acura.
Learn more at https://certifiedcollisioncare.ca/canada/about